Friday 18 January 2013

The Story So Far...

Hello and welcome back to 2013. I was thinking, that some sort of "Happy New Year" would be appropriate at this point. There you go then... Glad we have that out of the way, broken the Ice, so to speak.

I have news, of sorts. One, maybe two of my Microfictions are going to be published. Yes, I know right. Exciting stuff, I was hoping to be able to tell you more but I haven't received anything official yet. I don't even know which issue. So, it would be safe to say that I will be posting again, sooner rather than later to fill you in.


My fingers were (are) also crossed, in the hope that I might have some news about my novel. The first publisher I tried liked it and asked for the whole manuscript. Awesome! Maybe... Publishing is a law unto itself and they have their own... (thinking hard for a good word that won't upset anyone.) Pace, with which they deal with new work. At the end of October I was informed that they would be back in touch "Very Soon." I shouldn't moan too much, I'm just getting a little frustrated. Even if they decide to publish my it, the book probably won't see the light of day until 2014 (if I'm lucky). Once again, if I hear anything I will let you know.
 
So, no news is no news. Maybe next time!

Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment